Block Course: Nonlinear Optimization
- Date: February 7 - February 10, 2011
- Place: IWR, Heidelberg (Lectures in INF 368, Room 432, Practical Sessions in INF 350, Room U011)
- Program outline: 3/2 days theoretical tutorial, 3/2 days practical (hands on)
- Follow up workshop on Thursday, February 10, 2011
- Target group: MathComp doctoral students, advanced master
students with experience in numerics and optimization, participants of the EMBOCON project.
The course will be jointly organized by the work groups of Stefan Körkel and Sebastian Sager.
||Sager: Unconstrained Optimization
||Körkel: Derivative free optimization
||Körkel: Constrained Optimization
||Sager: Interior Point Methods
||Sager: Linear Programming
||Körkel: Sequential Quadratic Programming
||Sager: Mixed-integer Nonlinear Programming
||Practical exercises: Octave
||Practical exercises: AMPL
||Practical exercises: case studies
Slides are available on this password restricted page for participants. An evaluation of the participants' feedback has been performed.
Last Modification: 2016-05-12 - Contact Person: Sebastian Sager - Impressum